Tuesday 10 April 2007

Journey to succeed: Completed two elective courses



I'm so thrilled that I have managed to pass my exams after listening to two courses online!

One is a course on 7 Secrets of Success, it's a 15 minuite course that talks about the 7 secrets of success. The exam consists of 5 questions, and I have to hit 80% correct answers in order to pass the exam.

The other one is
10 Secrets to Earn a Million in Network Marketing. This course is conducted by John DiLemme. John has achieved success as an author, speaker, writer and entrepreneur. This Million Dollar producer now teaches and coaches others about the inside secrets on how to truly build a Million-dollar business. From Stutterer to Motivator, John was a 24-year-old stutterer working in his family art gallery. He dreamed of becoming financially free and hoped to achieve his dream of being a world-renowned motivational speaker. For the exam, I have to answer 10 questions and get at least 8 answers correct.

I felt that I have found my new found hobby.... Guess what's my hobby is!! 8P


No comments: