Thursday 12 April 2007

Journey to success: My very first success!!



I ought to share with you my wonderful experience tonight. Since last Thursday, I have a wonderful experience knowing new friends.

And happy was I to be able to meet Gina again tonight. She's a wonderful lady to know and she has been telling me how much she would want to groom her business. I have total faith in her ability and imagine my thrill when she signed under me!

Here we are, two women aspiring to do something great in this life time. Success university is a perfect place for us to learn new things and know new people! I have so many people to thank for.

I'm very blessed to know CJ as my immediate upline and so is Jack for his link. Admirably is Brian who has sent such an inspiring and useful email. These three guys are simply great! I have to thank Brian for his neverending help and I continue to praise him with all my heart.

You guys are terrific!! I'm determined to do my best to help Gina. This is a declaration on my part to the rest of the world... Hooray to Online Income Hub for giving such a marvellous support. I really need it and do many more people out there!!!

Click here to find out how I did it=> You won't believe it's that easy!!!

No comments: