Sunday 22 April 2007

My 4th Lead - Another step




Today, I had my 4th lead. Yesterday, I have just completed my course on how to increase my success university traffic, which I will share with you on my next blog at http://mayonghs.blogspot.com after my blog on Charisma.

This is one step towards better opportunity, towards more success. Of course, getting 1 lead per day may not be very fast today. I have very many questions, which I will have to surface to my upline. I know getting successful is not going to be a fast track one. It's a journey but if we know the right technique and apply the right technique, we will reach there faster.

Right now, I'm waiting for my questions to be answered... It won't be long before I get my answer and I will start to race..... Find out more about what I'm excited about!

1 comment:

Ceil J said...

Well done, May.